Yippee! We made it to Friday. I don’t know about you, but my week has been tough for a multitude of reasons. And as always, I’m on the hunt for some good things from my week to share with you!
Things I’m loving this week:
1. The Cheerio Trail I discovered this blog by Christi Gee this week and LOVE it. You know some people just speak to you and you know they are going to be a fave. She also does a great podcast. I have listened to several this week already. Her podcasts are shorter than most, around 10 minutes, which I think is perfect. Her messages are timely and encouraging!
2. Swagbucks I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I love Swagbucks. I know some many think it’s a cheesy way to earn gift cards. But somehow I manage to earn $25-50 a month to support my Amazon habit! 🙂 If you haven’t signed up, sign up by clicking here. Use their search engine, do a survey, or watch a video to earn Swagbucks every day. And yep, that’s my affiliate link so if you sign up, we both earn Swagbucks!
3. Cheesy Bacon Dip I saw this video on Facebook and just had to try it. Loved it. Too much. I might have made it two times last week! It’s quick, easy, and tasty. And who doesn’t like a new dip recipe?
4. Sticky Notes for Your Soul If you read my blog, you know I’m an Ann Voskamp fan without question. This week, I discovered she had a section on her website for freebies. She calls it “Sticky Notes for Your Soul.” And there are a ton of her beautiful images with quotes/scriptures to download for your own personal use. A perfectly inexpensive way to put some beautiful art scriptures around your home. She is awesome. And so are the sticky notes. Check it out!
5. Dayspring I posted a few days ago about why I had chosen to become a Dayspring Affiliate. (Click here to read that post) I truly love this company, their products, and their inCourage Community. Where else can you shop for beautiful things and have community too?
6. Kids Cooking – Nate has started to do some basic cooking! It’s fun to see your kids grow and develop some life skills- less lunch making for me! Granted, it was just grilled cheese and soup but so fun to see his excitement to actually cook his lunch.
Despite some major challenges this week, there were some good things happening too! What are your favorites from your week?