We made it to the end of another week! Anyone else happy to see the weekend?
It’s been another long and busy week here, and I am looking forward to some down time this weekend.
As always, I’m on the lookout for some of my favorite things from the week!
1) Canva.I discovered this wonderful FREE graphic design site that is so simple, even I can figure it out! While I have only done a few things with it, the ideas seem endless. Some images cost $1 to use but many are free so it’s still a deal. The best thing is that it offers templates for many different projects, which makes it even easier to get started. Love it!
2) Unglued P31 Online Bible Study. Recently, I finished up a workbook bible study. I was on the hunt for a new study and Proverbs 31 Ministries was starting an online bible study with Lysa Terkeurt’s book: “Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions.” All I can say is this couldn’t be more timely since my emotions have been a little, well…let me reiterate the timeliness of this book. Smiles. My favorite takeaway so far is,
“I can face things that are out of my control and not act of control.”
3) Participating in #LiveFreeThursday Community. Yesterday, I wrote a post around a specific topic with the #LiveFree community of bloggers. I enjoyed the nuance of being tasked with a topic that I hadn’t picked. But even more, it was fun to read so many beautiful posts written by women and their point of view of the topic. I definitely think it will be something I do again.
4) Walking. Since I’ve taken on the #November50miles challenge, walking has become a daily ritual. When you are out of the habit of exercise, you forget how much it’s a necessary thing. Forcing myself get out of the house everyday to walk with my husband in the morning is really making a difference.
5) Saxon Grammar/Writing. I know. I know. For all you people who don’t homeschool, you won’t understand. But for those of you who do, I have to say that I’m not sure where Saxon Grammar/Writing (grades 5-8) has been all our homeschooling years, but we are LOVING it.
What are your favorites from the week?
(post may contain affiliate links)